Wednesday 23 May 2018

Why bother making music?

I live to make music.I have to write songs.My mental health depends on it.Without music I think I would be the most unhappy person on the planet.So I must make music.My life depends on it.

Some folk like my music.That feels good!I think when somebody likes my songs it is a nice feeling like an endorphin boost even!However music is an individual choice and I certainly don’t expect all folk to like my songs.

I sincerely hope you can enjoy my songs.Heres a link to a free acoustic guitar music album of mine called “Shades Of Green”.I wrote all the songs and recorded and produced the 9 track album myself at home.

If you like it tell your friends about it.I love getting feedback.

www.billbront.com

My own website![bill Bront](www.billbront.com)


Peace and love to you all


Thanks for reading


Bill Bront .xxx

www.billbront.com


No comments:

Post a Comment