Tuesday 2 May 2017

Honestly My Music Has NEVER Sounded Better Thanks To THIS

Hello To All INDIE Music Supporters here on BLOGGER.
Thank you for taking the time to listen to my songs I really appreciate it.I write and record Acoustic Pop from my home in Liverpool UK.
Just wanted to let you know I have my best ever set of songs over on BANDCAMP and the sound quality is SUPERB, better than any other music platform...FREE Streaming too!
Simply go to this link for some free streaming AND download my songs let me know what you think.

http://billbront1.bandcamp.com/album/bill-bront-1


Keep on enjoying the music its great you are out there thank you very much
Bill Bront.x
ps you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser but I PROMISE you it will be worth it!

#acoustic #singersongwriter #albumalert #indiepop #altfolk #liverpoolmusic #bandcamp #guitarist #guitarplayer #songwriter #acousticmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment