Tuesday 24 October 2017

What Another VIDEO!

Well I am rather proud that I managed to set up a youtube video channel I want to tell the whole world about it...twice!
ITS CALLED

BRONTMUSICOFFICIAL

But of course you knew that!

My latest song and video is called "Chamonix"...I was in the lovely area of France near Mont Blanc and it inspired me to write the song and make the video too...really hope you like them...

https://www.reverbnation.com/billbront/song/28721045-chamonix

That's a link to the song itself anyway...

The video is also on my REVERBNATION music page you can find all of my videos there.

You may prefer SOUNDCLOUD...Well my latest songs are on that platform too

www.soundcloud.com/billbront

I LOVE that I can share my songs and videos all FREE here on Social Media...As I am very much home based when I do all of my music.

Have a lovely day...thank you for Reading...Appreciate that

Bill Bront.xxx
PS I am as big fan of QUEEN and FREDDIE MERCURY And I had the fortune to visit MONTREUX recently where the Queen Studio is and of course the great statue of Freddie ...here I am looking up with great admiration for the fabulous Best lead singer of all time...We Will Rock You!

No comments:

Post a Comment