Monday 23 April 2018

My Favourite Of My Own Compositions Is This One...

The song I like the best out of all my song compositions is called
"Love The One You Love"
I Wrote the song at home thinking about how we forget sometimes to appreciate what we have in life...and forget to show love even at times to the person we most love....so I wrote this song about that...it is important to simply Love The One You Love...nobody else...just the person you pledge your love to...in my case Tania my lovely wife.(Photo below so you can see I got VERY lucky)

You can hear it for free at the following link
https://www.reverbnation.com/billbront/song/28440824-love-the-one-you-love

Thank you for reading this...now take a listen to my song I really think its my best song yet

Bill Bront.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment