Saturday 12 May 2018

Do you still enjoy YouTube?

Dearest Readers

I have created a video channel on YouTube.Yes it has taken me a while to finally get into this platform with my original acoustic music,but I finally made it.
My channel is dedicated to my own compositions.I put the videos together through a website called “Rotor”.It is useful and helpful as I do not have any great video making gear,and I don’t like being in my own videos...yes that’s not too good for a musician is it I guess but I dislike being on video...but Rotor do a great job of using models and actors and great scenes ,which are then put together by software,and I choose the pieces of video.
The end result is very good.I have about 10 videos now on my YouTube channel.It is possible to subscribe to my channel and then you get notifications whenever I put a new video on there.Heres a link if you are interested in seeing my music videos

BrontMusicOfficial is the name of my Acoustic Music Video channel I would be delighted if you could come and join me there

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErenNPoTNrqN6rWAHaldSg

Would be lovely if you could subscribe to my channel.The feedback so far has been very good so I am very pleased about that.

So I now have my music on all the major social media platforms including Twitter,Facebook,Instagram,Google plus,Reddit,Tumblr,and of course Youtube.

Whether you like Youtube or not It it is here to stay and getting bigger each day.i like the diversity of music on there and the originality of some of the videos...it really is the major music video platform in the world.

Here’s my link once again 


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErenNPoTNrqN6rWAHaldSg


Thank you for listening wading and I sincerely hope you enjoy my new acoustic music video channel 


Bill Bront 

No comments:

Post a Comment