Sunday 13 May 2018

My best song sounds even better

I wrote a song earlier this year which I am very proud of.Its called “Love The One You Love”.I had a simple idea that too many people are not giving 100 per cent to their loved one...and then a relationship can deteriorate .Just try your best to live the one you love was the idea.(easier said than done I know!)
Well this song went on Reverbnation and sound loud and Instagram and Youtube and Twitter...all the usual social media places.I paid particular attention to the production of the song.Their is a website called Landr...for a small fee this website software will polish up the recording to studio standard.I have only one microphone and use audacity software and a simple home recording set up so using Landr was the way to go for me.The best Landr can do is 25 bit Wav (technical I know)...but this I didn’t choose initially.However the other day I chose the best Landr studio sound option and the result is impressive...much cleaner sound...take a listen I think you will be impressed...I certainly am...

I hope you enjoy my latest Acoustic song called “Love The One You Love” in high quality studio produced sound.

https://www.reverbnation.com/billbront/song/29568200-love-one-you-remastered


The final sound I am pleased with.I can not afford to have a real studio make my sound better so Landr does it for me.


I hope you enjoy my remastered song


I hope you enjoy my latest Acoustic song called “Love The One You Love” in high quality studio produced sound.

https://www.reverbnation.com/billbront/song/29568200-love-one-you-remastered


Thank you for reading this

Have a nice day


Bill Bront xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment