Wednesday 9 May 2018

What do you think of my Videos?

I enjoy writing songs.For three years now I have been writing and home recording acoustic songs.Really makes me happy to complete a new song and to hear from others that they like my music.Also it is very therapeutic for me as I have an ongoing issue with depression .Music is my best medicine.
However,I realised that music videos exist!I needed to get on that bandwagon and quickly.So I thought about what type of music videos I would like to make to go with my acoustic songs.Then I realised I do not actually want to be in my videos ..not a good start I guess!...But it makes it easier to do a video ...without me having to be in it!
So I looked around and I found a website called Rotor.This website is a lot of fun.i found I could mix and match different stock video clips and produce a music video which suited the atmosphere of my song.Rotor has many clips of video from which I as a musician can put together a kind of montage of clips.
For example my song called “Somewhere By The Sea”,I found video clips of..you guessed it..the sea!...but they are very very interesting clips and quite lovely when put together using the Rotor software.
Here’s the result 

My brand new music video ..I wrote the song and produced the video too..hope you like it...✌πŸ»πŸŽΆπŸŽΈπŸ’•

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/video/15632537


The video is on YouTube and in my website billbront.com and on my Reverbnation music pages.

I think eventually I would like to feature in my videos but right now I am enjoying the freedom of not being in them...also there are better looking people in my videos than myself.

So thank you for reading.I hope you can take the time to see my music videos,I am very proud of them.

Enjoy!

Bill Bront.xxx

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/video/15632537



No comments:

Post a Comment